Friday, September 26, 2008

Son? Where did it go? (September 26, 2008)


A scene from the other night at the household of BraMack & Company:

The kids had just gotten out of the bath, snuggled up on the couch wrapped in warm towels and "the" fuzzy blanket for added warmth. They were watching The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show like they do every night before bed. I was plunking away at the computer when I hear my son laughing hysterically. I gave him a funny look and asked what was up. He controlled his laughter long enough to inform me he had a vagina. Um? Pardon me? I glanced and there was his little winky. "Braden, you're a nut case. You do NOT have a vagina."

Braden started killing himself laughing again, and said "MOMMY!! WATCH THIS!!" My precious, handsome and oh-such-a-boy son proceeded to tuck his penis between his legs and..... well, he had a vagina. All I could do was shake my head and ask "Who on earth taught you that?" I expected him to say his dad, or his 10 yr old cousin, but no. He proudly exclaimed "I LEARNED THAT ALL ON MY OWN!!!"

Oh the things we are proud of when we are 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment