Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why is that?? (September 24, 2008)


I have never been good with words. My boyfriend and I were discussing that a few days ago. I'm the type, that in midst of a fight, will get all flustered and either say something that makes NO sense, or I'll say nothing at all. Any where from 1 hour to 3 days later, the best comeback pops into my head. Why is that?? I watch in awe as I witness "real" arguing. People tossing attitude that makes sense back and forth. No fair! Their minds working full tilt and alert, where as I seem to be on a 10 second delay... or a 3 day delay in some cases.

~~~~
I need to start carrying around a notepad and pen. At the oddest times, I get an idea for blogging in my head, and think "Oooh! That'll be a good one!" Ten seconds later I forget it. Even worse, I'll recall the topic, but not the content. Very frustrating. Why is that??

~~~~
A lot of people tell me I'm hilarious. I can crack a joke about almost anything, and make people laugh. So when I pen it to paper (or keyboard it to computer :P) I am a giant flop. Why is that??

~~~~
I have discovered, because I am such a freaking SLOB by TOTAL accident, that fruit flies are attracted to rotting milk. Ew. Let's say, for example, "someone"left a glass half full of milk on the counter for 3 days. Can we say infestation? What the heck? I am now going to refer to fruit flies as "rotting dairy flies". Why is that??

~~~~
My kids drive me NUTS. They yell, scream, defy me to no end, nag until I want to rip my hair out, steal cookies, (really... Mackenzie JUST stole one as I was typing this.) cough in my face, and back talk me. But I love them more than words could ever describe, and and unless it's me wanting to kill them, I would die for my kids. Why is that??

~~~~
There are MANY different places I want to go to. But only certain people would make those places special. I mean extra special. Shannon, my best friend aka- sugartits, (Hi Shannon!!!) would be my first pick to take with me to Australia. Nothing would be more fun than exploring caves, harassing kangaroos, and yelling "Let's throw some more shrimps on the barbie mate!!" But only with sugartits. I mean Shannon. If and when I head to the Yukon, yes, I said YUKON, I only want to do that with Aaron. It wouldn't be the same with anyone else. Why is that??

~~~~
I have one faithful reader. (that I know of anyways). That would be the above mentioned sugartits. And she doesn't even blog. Now, I know that I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but if anyone I would want to encourage to get blogging, it would be YOU, SHANNON. But she hasn't. Yet. Why is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment