Monday, September 22, 2008

What exactly is a "meme" anyways? (September 22, 2008)


There a about 10 blogs that I try to take a peak at everyday. Some of them do something called meme's? I don't get the whole "tagging" thing, but some of them look like fun, or just interesting. I don't think I'll ever tag anyone (even if I ever actually understand what that means!!), but I'll still fill some out for the fun of it.

Here's one:

4 Places I’ve lived:
1- Mission, BC. - Born and raised. Moved to "find myself" I guess. What ever. I moved because I COULD! a.k.a - 20, single, no kids!

2- Taber, Alberta - or, as my mother referred to it, "a piss hole in the snow". It was/is a VERY tiny town. Lasted there about 7 months.

3- Brandon, Manitoba. - Lived there for about 2 years. My fiance and I broke up and having a newborn baby and not having my "own" friends, had to move to ..... (see # 4)

4- Abbotsford, BC. - Where I still am, 7 years later. :)

4 Jobs I’ve had:
1- Cashier/drive-thru attendant at Burger King. Why I lasted 2 whole years there, I will never know. Surprisingly enough, after seeing what happens there, I still eat there on occasion! (Don't ask for details, unless you REALLY want to know!)

2- Waitress. I actually enjoy being a waitress. I'm not too much of a people person when it comes to dealing with the public, but for some reason, I really like waitressing. If only I could find a restaurant with medical/dental plans and an old age pension, I'd be good to go! Really!

3- Telemarketer. Don't shoot me. Please. I'd cringe when people asked me what I did for a living when I had that job.

4- Worked at a strip club. Really! No, I was NOT a stripper!! I worked the VLT machines and gave customers their cash when they cashed out their tickets. Unfortunately, My seat was RIGHT in the view line of the stage. I only stayed for about 3 months. Could only handle so many drunk men (some women too!) asking when I was going up next! (I was MUCH thinner then!) Uhg.

4 places I’ve holidayed:
1- Hawaii. I was 16 and with my parents. Someday I hope to go back all growed up!!

2- Valemount, BC. Every year for the past 7 years for our annual "Canada Day Family Games" Valemount is SUCH a beautiful place to see. (Not to mention the surrounding areas!!)

3- Arizona/New Mexico/Colorado. All done on the same trip, so I count them as one place!

4- Banff/Jasper Alberta.

4 Favorite foods:
1- Tim Horton's Coffee. Extra Large English toffee please!

2- Perogies and farmer sausage with "schmontfat" Must be the Mennonite in me!!

3- Mexican! What else can I say??

4- A good home cooked meal (not cooked by me) involving meat and potatoes (preferably mashed, with HOMEMADE gravy!)

4 Places I’d rather be:
1- Sleeping

2- At Braden's school as a fly on the wall!

3- Vacationing in Australia...or Ireland.

4- In Shannon's living room, talking about the kids and what crazy antics they have recently come up with.

4 Bloggers I like to pass this meme onto:
1- Well, like I said above, I don't "get" this whole meme thing. So if you're reading this and want to do it...Do it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment