Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shhh...don't tell mommy, k? (September 16, 2008)





Hi. I'm Mackenzie. I'll be 3 in November. I'm a princess. ACTUALLY, it's "Da da da DA, PRINCESS KENZIA!!" Sometimes I'm referred to as princess Fiona. Mommy says when I'm a grump I'm still a princess, but an ogre. Like Fiona from Shrek. Whatever. She's still nice.

I know pretty much everything. Braden my brother, likes to bug me. But I have discovered that before he gets the chance, I can get him in trouble. If he's in the other room, and I think he might be heading my way, all I have to do is yell "NOooooo Braden! NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!" and Mommy will make sure he doesn't continue to bother me. But she's quick. It only took her a couple weeks to realize what I was up to. He doesn't get in trouble any more. Now I do. How fair is THAT?!?!

My favorite favorite thing to do to drive both Mommy AND Braden crazy, is to wait until Braden starts talking, then yell and scream at him that *I* was talking to my mommy FIRST. even when I wasn't. They both get SO riled up.

Mommy thought she had the whole potty training thing licked with me. Apparently pooping on the potty is suppose to be the final step. Well, I thought I'd teach her a thing or two. i HATE having poop in my pull-up. So poops on the pot have never been an issue. She seems to think I should be peeing there too. Personally, I don't really care. I have better things to do. Pee in the pants is nothing. It's warm, not smelly (compared to poop) and doesn't make my butt all lumpy when I sit. Mommy hasn't figured out that I'll do it when I'm ready. I think 15 sounds like a good age. I like to keep her on her toes.

I love our night time routine. We eat supper then have a bath. We're usually out of the bath at 7:30pm when the bugs bunny show comes on. My brother and I get to sit on the couch wrapped up in warm towels (mommy has them warmed up from the dryer for us) and we sit and watch that cwazy wabbit and friends. Then at 8:30 we are both ready for bed!!

Every night before she goes to bed, Mommy comes into our room and kisses us again and tells us she loves us. She doesn't know it, but I always know when she comes in. I pretend to be fast asleep, but really I'm wide awake contemplating the theory of relativity, and whether or not I'm going to share my carrot sticks with the other kids at daycare the next day.

I should get going now. Braden said he wants to have a turn. I think I'll mess around on the computer a bit more, investing in stocks or something. I'll waste just a tad more time on here so he HAS to wait till tomorrow to make a post. I LOVE being a little sister. Such POWER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment