Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just for fun (September 20, 2008)


Here’s what you do: Type the answer to each question into a google image search, and then pick an image from the first page of results.




1. Age At Next Birthday: 30. NOOooo!!! 2. Place I’d Like To Travel: Australia





3. Favorite Place: This was a tough one. So I googled "Family". Seriously, if my man and kids are with me, It would be my favourite place. Cheezy, I know.


4. Favorite Object: My Ipod nano.


5. Favorite Food: Mexican. The only thing missing from this pic is the load of sour cream, and a giant margarita!! Doesn't that look AWESOME??


6. Favorite Animal(s): I love ALL sea mammals.





7. Favorite Color: Blue



8. My Nickname: Meathead. My dad has always called me that, and still does. It really is a term of affection!


9. Town I Was Born In: Mission


10. Bad Habit I Have: Procrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment