Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #6 (November 20, 2008)

Shut up Sugartits. This is MY blog and I'll publicly love you if I want to.

Thirteen Things about WHY I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND

1. Because she lets me call her sugartits.

2. We share the same disgustingly morbid sense of humor.

3. She is the ONLY person (whom I have EVER had any sort of relationship with) that has NEVER made me angry. Which is a mystery because I get annoyed with EVERYTHING and everyone.

4. She's the only one who will ever understand and appreciate the "great bathtub mounting" incident. (They're normal boys, right??)

5. She can find the good in anyone.

6. Babies and soy sauce. 'Nough said.

7. She's one of the bravest people I know, even if she doesn't see it herself.

8. She uses idle threats on her kid. Just like me. Welll.. Maybe a teeny tad more than me, but that's just to make me feel better about my parenting skills...;) We can do this parenting thing, right?

9. She was there with me when I gave birth to my daughter. She didn't tell me to "shut up" once, nor did she say "Eww!". Not even when I peed on the towel. Or when she saw me butt flippin naked. (Are your eyes okay? Do they still burn randomly? So sorry...)

10. She lets me make fun of her husband when he calls a dinning room suite a "dinning room SUIT". (Love you Jason, ya big monkey)

11. Eleven years later she's still trying to convince me that she really DOES like me. (But, are you sure??)

12. Because I can talk to her about anything, and she shows zero judgement.

13. Because not only are we best friends, we're soul friends. I love you Shannon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment