Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo (November 1, 2008)


*Edited to add: Heh heh.. I forgot to leave the link for NaBloPoMo. You can still join up if you want. As long as you post before midnight your local time. Again, you just have to post once a day for each day of November.

NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month.



People sign up and post to their blog everyday for the month of November. 30 posts in 30 days. Where I might win a prize. Woo. Hoo.
Wow. I am getting in deep. I am so flippin addicted to the whole blogosphere thing.

Do you think if I make a t-shirt with the above picture on it, my kids will leave me alone? "Oh. Look Mackenzie. Mommy has her 'leave me alone I'm blogging' shirt on. Let's go do the dishes and take out the garbage until she's done." "Why, what a glorious idea Braden! Mommy would surely appreciate that! While we're at it, let's scrub the toilet for her too!" *In unison* "SPLENDID!!" ... Ahhh... What?! It's MY fantasy, leave me alone!!

Today is the first day, so why not blog about it? I wasn't signed up before, but I almost made it 31 posts in 31 days for October. Well, I did have 31 posts, but I missed a day and posted twice on another. Dang it!! Oh well. Not a big deal.

Tomorrow my friends, I shall post pics of the Ninja and the Princess. And the candy stash we got last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment