Friday, November 28, 2008

Random (Nov 28, 2008)

Six random things.

1 ~ If I eat honey, I get a severe stomach ache. This only started about 5 years ago.

2 ~ I think toes (for females) look very odd without nail polish. I have polish on, but it is very neglected. Chipping like crazy! I'm better off right now taking it off and risk having odd looking colourless toes!

3 ~ I like to scare my cat. I love her to pieces, but I can't help myself. The way she leaps into the air with a back flip and a "Oh-my-God-I'm-going-to-die" look on her face sends me into hysterics. OH! Maybe THAT'S why she's trying to kill me!!

4 ~ The stretch marks I got from my pregnancy with my son don't bother me one iota. (I didn't get any with my second pregnancy) The hangy pooch of excess skin/fat/baby mush belly that will never go away even after I lose more weight and exercise like crazy? THAT bugs me.

5 ~ It's my birthday tomorrow I think I will be okay with turning 30, since I discovered something else that I don't want. Ever. Grey hair. Don't have any...yet. *KNOCK ON WOOD!!!*

6 ~ My hair is very long, but most people wouldn't know it. I wear it up 99% of the time. But I won't cut it. Just a trim, maybe once a year. I'm too chicken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment