Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Poop Update Number 2 (pun intended) (October 7, 2008)


The very day I posted regarding Kenzie & potty training, Mackenzie took a giant crap. In her diaper. And didn't pee on the potty once. That was Saturday. Same with Sunday. Sunday night she told me she had to poop, so I ran her to the bathroom and...she sat there. and sat some more. Nothing. Turns out the little bugger just wanted stickers. I had to explain that something had to come out for a sticker. I thought I would have a fight on my hands, but surprisingly she seemed okay with that. Whew! Crisis averted!

Yesterday at daycare I was informed that she didn't poop at all. She did pee though. In her diaper. ARG!! This little girl likes to keep me on my toes however. She went from 2:00pm to 8pm dry! She told me twice that she had to pee, and she made it to the toilet both times! By 8:00pm her diaper was still dry! WOO HOO!! I'm guessing it's going to be a "2 steps forward, one step back" type of potty training, but you know what? I'm actually okay with it. Keep up the good work Miss Princess Kenzia!! You're doing just fine. And don't mind Mommy when you see her neck twitching, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment