Friday, October 17, 2008

Mommyhood Q's & A's (October 17, 2008)


It took me forever to fill out the answers. I thought I'd have it done in 5 minutes. Silly me. Surprisingly it was harder than I thought.

Copy and paste. Fill out your own answers (duh) and voila! Some of the questions sure make you think!

I would never: tell my children I wish I never had them

I always: Kiss, hug, and tell them I love them at bedtime. Even if they've been little shits All. Day. Long.

I got an easy ride when it came to: Temper tantrums. I have been able to distract/ talk through/avoid tantrums about 98% of the time.

The part I dislike most about parenting is: Having them start EVERY SINGLE FLIPPING SENTENCE WITH "Mommy" I'm LISTENING, and have been listening for the last 10 minutes. No need to "renew" my attention! I'm SO changing my name, and not telling them what I changed it too!!

The part I love most about parenting is: Watching them achieve new milestones, and knowing that they love me no matter what. Even when I've been a grumpy bear, smell like the ass end of road kill, and made them eat their veggies. They still want cuddles and hugs and kisses. :)

My terrible parenting secret is: We eat in front of the TV. A lot.

I would describe my approach to discipline as: Too strict/uptight

My worst parenting habit: I yell.

The one thing I am really proud of is: My kids say please and thank you most of the time. Without being prompted.

I probably am too lenient when it comes to: Easing off on discipline. (ie - make a 3 day grounding into 2 days)

I hope my kids inherit my: Imagination and to be able to find a positive in ANY situation

I hope my kids don’t inherit my: Stubbornness and Big giant flipper feet

I love that my kids are: Funny and imaginative

The thing I miss most about my pre-mom days is: The ability to just up and leave any time I want

Motherhood is: Really frickin hard. But so totally worth it once the kids are in bed. Asleep. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment